Learn the techniques that will give you the basis for a developing your creativity and own personal style at Eau Brink Studio.
Have you been on a course or show that has opened your eyes to the possibilities of working with textiles, paint, inks, wax, acrylics and other types of mixed media?
Want to take your artistic productions to the next level and develop a range of skills that you can explore in your own studio or home workshop?
If the answer is yes, then the Experimental Wednesday Workshop at Eau Brink Studios with Anita O’Neill could give you the boost you need to take your creativity to the next stage.
Designed to teach you everything you need to get the results you want from mixed media – this 6 hour course is available for £15.00, plus materials.
Anita has been helping hundreds of aspiring and established artists develop the skills need to go forth into a new world of expression and excitement since 1998.
This workshop gives you the following:
- Introduction phone call – Anita will talk to you before the day to ensure that your chosen technique is covered during the course.
- Lecture sessions – where you learn not only about your technique but get an insight into everything that is being taught during the day.
- Practical demonstration – going through a clear, step by step approach that gives you enough time to truly understand how to use each technique.
- Workshop – practice the techniques you have learned, with Anita on hand to give you all the support and assistance you need.
- Cake and refreshments – bring your own lunch, but Anita bakes her own special cakes to keep you sustained throughout the day.
Taking place in our spacious and relaxed Eau Brink Studios, simply bring your own materials or let us know and we’ll provide them for you. Be inspired in this artistic space and share ideas with others on their expressive journey.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE ON A WORKSHOP TODAY