We at Eau Brink Studio have always taken our Students and Clients safety first! This is no different going through the recent Coronavirus outbreak and seasonal flu. Current practises include regular hand washing and alcohol gel for those who have allergies or preference. We also clean appropriate equipment after every session using anti-bacterial wipes.
We are committed to taking further steps to keeping our studio community healthy and safe.
What is the Coronavirus?
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases. Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
Whats the current recommendations?
- Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include regular hand washing.
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing.
- Thoroughly cooking meat and eggs.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
So whats the particulars about the Studios?
- Well we always ask that you wash your hands or use the alcohol gel for basic hygiene anyways. We are now asking that this is done before and after class. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. If this happens – just wash your hands.
- Stay home when you are sick or if you have recently been in a high risk country. Please note that our Cancellation Policy currently still applies. If in doubt always message Anita anyway.
Anita will continue to monitor updates on this topic. If you have any other questions or safety concerns please message us.