- This event has passed.
January 23 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£35.00
Creative Powertex is a workshop where you get to create fabulous items using this amazing fabric hardener.
Learn how to manipulate this versatile medium, giving you the start to get creating…
Have you recently purchased or been given a Powertex gift and want to know more about it?
Are you aware you can make your own items using Powertex?
Designed to give you the skills and know how to capture your creative flair, this course takes place at Eau Brink Studio.
Available for £35.00 this all day course gives you all the basics needed to make a jar or brooch. Whole days are also available for support with larger projects.
So what’s included?
- Individual one on one tuition – giving you the specific hands-on knowledge and learning you need to feel relaxed and assured in using Powertex.
- All your materials are included – in the overall course price and extra products are available for a small cost to ensure you achieve the result you desire.
- Initial demonstration – Anita will explain how to use the medium and the pitfalls for you to avoid.
- Positive learning environment – within a large light studio
- Refreshments –Including home made cake.
For more information – Just give me a call on 01553 762 115
Covid Postponement and Refunds
Here at Eau Brink Studio we want to ensure everyone who is booked onto one of our workshops is kept safe and we will follow the governments advice on educational workshops.
If government advice means face-to-face workshops cannot continue due to coronavirus (COVID-19), classes will be rescheduled to another date where possible.
Where this is the case, and you cannot attend the new workshop on the new date refunds will be provided.
If you have used paypal or card payments the companies take their fees out of refunds. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about this as they take their cut before they pay anything out.