- This event has passed.
July 6, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 10:00am on day First of the month, repeating until January 2, 2021
Creative Powertex is a workshop where you get to create fabulous items using this amazing fabric hardener.
Learn how to manipulate this versatile medium, giving you the start to get creating…
Have you recently purchased or been given a Powertex gift and want to know more about it?
Are you aware you can make your own items using Powertex?
Designed to give you the skills and know how to capture your creative flair, this course takes place at Eau Brink Studio.
Available for £25.00 this day course gives you all the basics needed to make a jar, brooch, key holder or plaque.
So what’s included?
- Individual one on one tuition – giving you the specific hands-on knowledge and learning you need to feel relaxed and assured in using Powertex.
- All your materials are included – in the overall course price and extra products are available for a small cost to ensure you achieve the result you desire.
- Initial demonstration – Anita will explain how to use the medium and the pitfalls for you to avoid.
- Positive learning environment – within a large light studio
- Refreshments –Including home made cake.
For more information – Just give me a call on 01553 762 115