- This event has passed.
December 20, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
Want to Discover the Possibilities of Powertex? You can on Powertex Thursday.
Learn how to manipulate this versatile medium, giving you the start to get creating…
Have you recently purchased a Powertex system, but are finding it tough to get results?
Perhaps you have heard about the potential of this fabric hardening system to create beautiful and distinctive structures?
Although Powertex can produce outstanding results, you are not alone if you are struggling to make this environmentally friendly product work for you.
If you want a practical grounding in using this sculpting medium then Powertex Thursdays is the perfect solution.
Designed to give you the skills and knowhow to capture your creative flair, this course takes place at Eau Brink Studios under the supervision of Anita O’Neill.
Available for £20.00 this 2-3 hour course gives you all the basics needed to make a jar or brochure. Whole days are also available for support with larger projects.
Anita has been helping hundreds of artistic individuals gain the confidence to work with exciting and innovative new artistic systems since 1998.
This course gives you the following…
- Individual one on one tuition – giving you the specific hands-on knowledge and learning you need to feel relaxed and assured in using Powertex.
- All your materials are included – in the overall course price and extra products are available for a small cost to ensure you achieve the result you desire.
- Initial demonstration – watch as Anita goes through all the basics necessary for successfully bringing your ideas to life with this exciting medium.
- Positive learning environment – work with Powertex and share information and findings with other artists and creatives in a fun, energised atmosphere.
- Refreshments – including Anita’s famous cakes and cups of tea to get the inspiration flowing around the room.
To book a place on Powertex Thursdays please visit the website
For more information – if you have any questions or would like to book a complete day please call on 01553 762 115