Experimental Wednesday at Eau Brink Studio encourages you to spend time pushing the boundaries of your practice.
Spend the day in the studio experimenting with mixed media – any medium can be used.
- Bring your own or use the studio’s
- Try new techniques for your projects
- Prepare your samples for your educational needs
- Be creative!
There are no restrictions on what you can do – be as messy or as tidy as you wish! Small or large projects most welcome.
Things you can do include (and by no means are restricted to):
- Using a substrate of paper or fabric, man made or natural
- Enhancing your project it with paint, dyes, inks, prints; machine or hand stitch
- Felt it, Embellish it, screw it up, iron it flat
The most important thing is to let your imagination take you beyond what is considered the norm!
Once you have finished playing with all media and decided what you love doing, push it further and establish your artist identity.
Click here to book your place on the next workshop.
For more details on this or any other events, please contact us here: